Character creation consists of six steps:
- Picking a gender.
- Picking a race.
- Picking physical details.
- Picking a class.
- Picking a boon.
- Picking a name.
Gender doesn't have any effect on gameplay, so players may choose whichever gender best suits them.
- Dwarves → +1 Might, -1 Agility
- Elves → +1 Wisdom, -1 Might
- Goblins → +1 Agility, -1 Charm
- Humans → +1 Charm, -1 Life
Physical details Edit
Writing down your character's physical details isn't necessary, but some players might do this to add more depth to their characters.
There are five classes a player can choose from: Knight, Archer, Rogue, Mage, and Cleric. Each class has a drastically different play style and can't be changed once a character is created, so choose wisely.
Boons are blessings from the Gods. There are six different boons, each with their own added bonus to a player's base stat total: Luno's Spirit, Mia's Strength, Werle's Knowledge, Artima's Quickness, Ceer's Charisma, and Laedi's Fortune.
- Luno's Spirit → +1 Life
- Mia's Strength → +1 Might
- Werle's Knowledge → +1 Wisdom
- Artima's Quickness → +1 Agility
- Ceer's Charisma → +1 Charm
- Laedi's Fortune → +1 Luck
A character's name can be anything the player wishes, so long as it's not overly offensive.